Welcome to Swaraj
- What can you do if the school teacher does not turn up to teach at the government school?
- What can you do when a doctor in a government hospital does not attend to patients?
- What can you do when you know that a ration shop keeper is siphoning off ration supplies?
- What can you do if the policeman does not take action on our complaint?
- What can you do if the Engineer colludes with the contractor and makes a road which wears off within a few days?
- What can you do when sweepers do not turn up for work and your area remains dirty and unhygienic?
All you can do is complain to the higher authorities. In all likelihood, these individuals don’t care to act on your complaint. In short, you have no control over the teachers who don't turn up teach at government schools, or janitors who sweep the road, the ration shopkeeper, the government hired contractors, the politician, the policemen, or the bureaucrat. Is this democracy?